There are many reasons you might love your man. Perhaps he’s amazingly good to you. Maybe he’s a wonderful and generous lover, or he’s super good at propping you up when you get down. Possibly he takes care of your kids, or your home, or your car or your pets. He may be selfless and kind and smart and laugh-out-loud funny. Chances are good you find him attractive, and that you can’t imagine life without him.
What a guy, right? So no one can blame you if you’ve ever wanted to tell him “Here are all the reasons why I love you.” If he’s everything you think he is, he deserves such sweet words from you, right?
Accordingly, here’s a long list of amazing ways to make your guy feel loved, appreciated and noticed. Even though men have a reputation for not liking the mushy stuff, it’s usually not true. You can and you should shower the same kind of affection on him as you yourself enjoy, so don’t hold back!
“REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU”
Again, don’t be shy. Any and all of these ideas will make a guy feel special and wanted. Feel free to tailor them to your own use, and always express such thoughts and feelings in your own voice so they ring true. With that in mind, here are some ways to tell your special guy how much you love him:
- I love you because you’re not afraid to be who you are.
- One of the reasons why I love you is how good you are about doing the dishes.
- You’re awesome about always making sure the trash and recycling go out on time.
- I appreciate what good taste you have when it comes to clothing and home décor.
- Your smile is one of the main reasons why I love you.
- I love you because you always take the time to wish me hello and goodbye.
- You buy the best holiday and birthday presents, and I love you for that.
- You never forget special dates or leaving me hanging, which is something I really appreciate you for!
- Your amazing intuition when it comes to our friends and family is at the top of the long list of reasons why I love you!
- I love you because you’ve never been afraid to show me how you feel about me.
- I love you for always hanging your towel back up on the rack.
- I love that you make a mean chicken pot pie!
- I can’t think of a greater reason why I love you than your sweet personality.
- Of all the reasons why I love you, how you make me feel about myself might just be the top one.
- I love you because you care about the holidays just as much as I do.
- Even though many guys seem to think clothes and fashion are stupid, I love that you really care about your appearance, and are never lazy about it.
- I love you because it’s awesome how good we look together.
- I truly appreciate what a hard worker you are, and love that I always feel safe in your ability to provide for yourself and for me.
- I love that you’re chivalrous.
- A major reason I love you is your ability to handle drama without losing your cool. It’s so helpful!
- Another reason why I love you is your great sense of humor.
- Wondering about all the reasons why I love you? Well, just the fact that you care is one of them.
- I love how you never seem to get ruffled when we’re busy or in a hurry; you always keep your calm.
- I love that you fight fair, even when you’re really angry and no matter what the fight is about.
- Okay, here’s a not-so-secret reason why I love you: I think you’re smoking hot!
- It’s important to me to be with someone who feels good about themselves, and I love that you have a lot of confidence without coming off as arrogant. (Okay, most of the time!)
- One reason why I love you is how good you are with children and animals. It’s so sweet to watch you taking care of others.
- I love that you have a lot of respect for women.
- I really appreciate how much effort you put into keeping our home clean, and love that you don’t expect me to do more work than you.
- It means a lot to me to get flowers for no reason, and I love that you always think of it when I least expect it.
- I love how careful you are not to hurt my feelings, and how willing you are to apologize when you do.
- It means everything to me that you care about my opinion when it comes to matters like work, finances, raising our children (or future children) and more.
- I love that you think I’m beautiful, and you tell me so all the time.
- I really love how into animals you are, and that you have so much fun with our dogs/cats/ferrets/whatever.
- I love how important it is to you to be on time, because it’s important to me too.
- It’s crucial to me to get my own space once in a while, so I love that you like your Me Time too.
- On the other hand, I also love snuggling, so it means the world to me how into it you are!
- I love how you kiss me.
- Another reason why I love you is your hair. It’s just awesome, okay??
- I love how even a simple walk or cup of coffee in your presence can be something that lights up my whole day.
- I love that even when we’re not together, you’re what I’m always thinking of, and I know you’re thinking about me to.
- I love how good you are at cooking, and how willing you are to experiment with new foods and cuisines because I like it.
- It means a lot to me that you’re successful at work, and I love how seriously you take your job and your commitments.
- I love the way you smell.
- I love spending time with you, even when we’re doing absolutely nothing, because it makes me feel like all is right with the world.
- One of the biggest reasons I love you is that we can say nothing at all, and it still feels like the best day of my life.
- I love that we will have a few really special days in our lives together, but that I can still count on all the days in between being special as well.
- I love that you’re always willing to listen to what I have to say, even if you think it’s boring or rude or annoying or whatever. I love that you’ll always just keep listening.
- I love that we can count on each other for so much, including a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Even when you don’t want to be or you think you might get in trouble, I love that you’re honest. It’s really important to me.
- One of the main reasons why I love you is because, at the bottom of my heart, I just know you’re the one I’m meant to be with.
- I love that I can count on you to teach our children good values.
- I love that you drive most of the time, but let me drive when I want to.
- I love that you plan special trips for us when I’m not expecting it.
- Even though I don’t really like surprises, I love that you always manage to get me something amazing for my birthday and the holidays.
- I love that you like sports, and have fun yelling at the television with your guys.
- I love that you love the changing of the seasons, just like me.
- We’re never at a loss for something to say to one another, and I especially love that about you.
- I love when I’m looking up at the night sky and I know that wherever you are, you can see the stars too.
- Even when we read the same book, we can come away with totally different messages, and I love that about you.
- I love that until the end of my days, I know who I want to spend them with.
See? It’s not so hard to find a variety of creative ways to tell your man just how much he means to you. And you want, you can even say it with a love letter.
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED
When it comes right down to it, there are a whole lot of ways you love your man, aren’t there? You may not necessarily agree with every single reason above, but chances are good that quite a few of them struck a high note. And really, it’s okay if you don’t resonate with them all … no guy is perfect, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still love the heck out of him!
So why not tell your guy that’s how you feel? He’s bound to appreciate it, especially now that you have so many more ideas for how to appreciate him.