The Bended Knee sex position is one that you probably never even thought of, which is a good thing. Why? Because it means that you can surprise your man with it, which is the perfect way to show him that you are adventurous in the bedroom. Some people see the Bended Knee as an easier version of the Ballerina, but you’ll find more than 100 positions in our sex position guide if this doesn’t tickle your fancy.
To perform the Bended Knee position, both get on your knees while facing each other in an upright position. Make sure you are close to each other. Your man then needs to stay on one knee, while lifting his other knee up and outward to plant his foot on the bed to his side. You then need to lift your leg on the same side and rest it on top of his. Your man then enters you and starts thrusting. You’ll find that you need a little bit of flexibility and strength to perform it for long periods.
You will be able to keep your balance better by embracing each other.
WHAT THE WOMAN DOES IN THE BENDED KNEE POSITION
When you are doing the Bended Knee with your man, you don’t have a whole lot to do other than thrusting back onto your man. You need to hold onto your man by wrapping your arms around his waist or by putting them underneath his arms and grabbing his shoulders.
You can use your leg resting on top of your man’s legs as a sort of lever, helping to push yourself up and down. But don’t worry too much about that. You should spend more time concentrating on embracing your man and kissing him passionately on the lips, face and neck. Learn how to kiss like a pro.
You can also stimulate your nipples if it turns you – or him! – on.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE BENDED KNEE POSITION
Your man is going to be both pulling you in towards him in an embrace and thrusting into you as well. He can put his hands under your butt and lift help to lift you up. While thrusting, he can hold you close and kiss you on the lips and neck or run his hands through your hair.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING THE BENDED KNEE POSITION
Not too many students have tried the Bended Knee. Those that have tried it found the following:
- It doesn’t really provide that much pleasure from penetration unless you enjoy shallow penetration. A few have described it as little more than a stretching exercise!
- You can achieve much deeper penetrationif you tilt yourself to the side.
- Although people have found the sex to be so-so when in the Bended Knee position, they still found it to be quite intimate and ‘close’. This is especially true when you embrace your man tightly.
- Blooming Orchid– A similar position that has your upper leg bent at a 90-degree angle like your man’s.
- Book Ends– Provides more stability because both of you will kneel on the bed.
- Kneeling– You move to a full kneeling position at the edge of the bed while your man stands next to it.
- Dancer– In this advanced position, you’re both standing. You lift and bend one leg toward your man’s ribs.
Find these and more kneeling positions in this post.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE BENDED KNEE SEX POSITION
The Bended Knee knee is a position that doesn’t allow for very deep penetration, which is good if your man has a long penis or you prefer to have the first few inches of you vagina stimulated instead of all of it. But just because I am not the biggest fan of the Bended Knee, doesn’t mean that you should totally disregard it. I advise that you try it at least once before deciding whether or not it’s for you.
Visit www.theprincessfantasy.com for our products and services on Sex toys.