The cowboy position sounds very similar to the Cowgirl position. That’s because it is. Except that the cowboy position is the exact opposite to the Cowgirl position. When performing the Cowboy position, the man is on top, and you are lying down on your back. It’s one of several similar positions. See the rest in our Sex Positions Guide with illustrations here.
All you really need to do is lie there with both of your legs together. Your man then straddles you so that his legs are either side of you and his butt is sitting on your legs. Your man will need to bring his penis down to enter you. To help him initially penetrate you, you can raise your hips. Depending on what’s most comfortable and provides the most stimulation for both of you, your man can then adjust himself either forward or backward.
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE COWBOY POSITION
When you are in the Cowboy position, you don’t need to do much at all. You just need to lie back and enjoy the ride! Your man may find it quite difficult to enter you at first. If he does, then all you need to do is to spread your legs (which can be quite hard with your man straddling you). You can also try lifting your hips upwards to bring your vagina closer to his penis. It’s best to allow your man to push his penis downwards to enter you. If you pull it downwards yourself, you have to be careful not to pull too hard in case you accidentally hurt him.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE COWBOY POSITION
Your man will be doing almost all of the work in the Cowboy position. He will be doing all the thrusting. He can change the angle of entry by leaning either forwards or backwards while on top (and bringing his hips either forwards or backwards).
Make sure to let him know what position feels best. Learn how to talk about sex in this guide.
When your man is in the Cowboy position, he can, if positioned correctly provide quite a lot of stimulation to your clitoral hood and slightly above it with his pubic bone similar to the Coital Alignment Technique. More on that here.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING THE COWBOY SEX POSITION
Here are a few things that I have learned from student feedback from those who have tried the Cowboy:
- Your man needs a bit of ‘penis flexibility’ to do the Cowboy. This is because of the angles involved. Your man will have his penis strained downwards while penetrating you unless he is leaning right over you.
- The Cowboy is great if you like shallow penetration (or if your man is well hung). This is because of the angles involved.
- Because your legs are together, this position will feel a little tighter than the regular Missionary position.
- Cowgirl – Instead of him riding you, you do the riding!
- Praying Mantis – His legs remain on the outside, but yours are bent up.
- Drill – Move your legs outside his hips and cross your ankles at his back.
There are even more positions where your man is on top and you are on your back that can be found here.
Hi, here on the forum guys advised a cool Dating site, be sure to register – you will not REGRET it https://bit.ly/3kyTkH6