The Criss Cross sex position is a great little variation of many sex positions like legs on shoulder position. The Criss Cross is great if you want to give your man a tighter feel during sex.
To perform it, you need to lay down on your back on either a bed or a table. Then you need to raise your legs so that they are pointing towards the ceiling. Your man will be standing up straight for the Criss Cross. He should now enter you. Once he does, keep your legs as straight as possible and slowly cross them. You’ll find that it’s easiest to cross your legs at your ankles. The easiest position to have your legs in is to put them up to his neck so that one leg is on either side of it.
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE CRISS CROSS POSITION
When you are in the Criss Cross, you’ll find that it’s hard to do much at all. Crossing your legs while on your back is quite immobilizing. What you can do is keep adjusting how far over you cross your legs until you find a position that both your man and you enjoy.
You will find it easier and more comfortable to point your legs towards the ceiling if you put a pillow or cushion under your hips/waist/butt.
However, your hands are free to caress your breasts or areas of your man’s body that are within reach.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE CRISS CROSS POSITION
Your man is going to be doing all the thrusting in the Criss Cross position. He can also help you to cross your legs. One of the great things about the Criss Cross is that your man can easily grab your legs in front of him to penetrate you with a lot more force by pulling you in and he thrusts. If you are flexible enough, he can also lean right over you and bed your legs backwards.
But the Criss Cross is not all about your man being ‘dominant’ or ‘fucking you hard’. You’ll both find that it’s really nice to just try some really shallow but fast penetration too. He can stroke your legs and ankles while he does this or reach between your thighs to rub your clit.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING THE CRISS CROSS SEX POSITION
I have spoken to a number of students who have tried the Criss Cross position, at least, a few times with their man. Here is the feedback I have gotten on it:
- Although your man is not right on top you, he has most of the control, making it an excellent position for those who like their man to take charge during sex.
- Your man can cross your legs for you, but make sure he doesn’t cross them too far and hurt you!
- For strong, deep thrusts grab the end of the bed/table with your hands to keep yourself in position and get your man to hold onto your legs.
- Legs On Shoulder– Keep both of your legs on one side of your man’s neck.
- Butterfly – Scoot to the edge of the bed with your legs up and resting on your man, who is standing.
- Deep Impact – Lower your shoulders and raise your hips for a great angle!
- Right Angle – Both of you will be at intersecting 90-degree angles.
- X Marks the Spot – Make the same shape when you’re on your back!
Don’t forget about other awesome positions where you’re on your back that you can find here.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE CRISS CROSS POSITION
I like the Criss Cross position. It’s really easy to do even if I’m with a girl who’s not that flexible (I use a pillow under her waist), and it feels tighter, which is great for me.