The Dancer sex position is a very intimate one that requires a little bit of leg strength to properly pull it off. In a lot of ways, the Dancer is very similar to the Ballerina sex position but doesn’t require as much flexibility. Give it a try along with the awesome positions in the Princess Fantasy sex positions guide with illustrations!
To perform the Dancer, you both need to start off by standing upright and facing each other. You need to lift one of your legs and your man can hold it at his side. If you are flexible and strong enough, then you can wrap it around your man’s waist.
With your leg wrapped around your man, he then enters you and starts thrusting into you. Your man can help you stay in position by wrapping one hand around your waist and holding your other leg with his hand/arm.
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE DANCER POSITION
You’ll find the Dancer position to be incredibly intimate for both you and your man. You can look him right in the eyes and hold each other closely. To add to the intimacy, try wrapping your hands around his waist. Even better, though, is to put them under his arms and grab him by his back/shoulders.
You’ll find that with your leg wrapped around his waist, you can pull yourself into your man, but this gets tiring pretty quickly. Other than that, you will find that you expend a lot of energy just keeping your balance on one leg.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE DANCER POSITION
Your man will be using one arm to hold you close while using his other arm to help keep your leg raised and wrapped around him. He will be doing all the thrusting. He can move his hips back and forth, thrusting horizontally, but this can knock you off balance. A better way for him to thrust, so that it’s easier for you to keep your balance is to bend his knees for more vertical thrusting.
With his free hand, he can spank you. He could also try a little anal fingering.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING THE DANCER SEX POSITION
Many of my students who have tried the Dancer sex position with their man have given me some helpful feedback on it. Here is what they had to say:
- You will find it much easier to stand and keep your balance when standing on your whole foot, not just your toes, so make sure you tell your man to spread his legs and bend his knees to come down to your level, instead of ‘lifting’ you up.
- If you are not used to this position, then you’ll find that you can only hold it for a minute or two.
- Don’t forget that you can switch which leg you are standing on if you are getting tired.
- Blooming Orchid– Kneel and bend your knee so your man can grasp your thigh.
- Stand & Carry– When both your knees are bent, and legs are wrapped around him, he’ll need to support your weight.
- Ballerina– Keep your leg straight and toward the ceiling.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE DANCER POSITION
I find the Dancer position to be great to try once or twice, but it’s definitely not one of my favorites (I don’t completely hate it, though!). A slight variation that I like to try is to both be on one foot, both wrapping our other leg around each other. Try it yourself and see if you like it!