Everyone wants to present themselves in a way that works for them. If your goal is learning how to look pretty, you’re in luck. This is the goal that many girls strive for, so read on if you’re keen on being prettiest.
Being pretty, however, means different things to different people. It could mean physical beauty, but it could also mean attitude and a general aura. Here are 12 ways on how to look pretty in many different ways, many of which are great for seducing a man!
1. HAVE GREAT HYGIENE AND CLEANLINESS
It’s important to shower regularly when you want to look pretty, but you don’t always have to take a shower every day. Some people skip a day if they didn’t exercise. Choose a good deodorant to make sure you smell nice. Also, brush your teeth and wash your face at least twice a day.
2. SMELL GREAT
Although smelling great really doesn’t have anything to do with being pretty, necessarily, it does make you more attractive. Here are some ways to ensure that your scent will turn some heads, which does make you look pretty.
- You probably know to spray on your fave fragrance, but did you know there’s a right and wrong way to do so? You don’t want to rub fragrance in because that destroys what’s called the “top note” of the fragrance. Simply spray fragrance on your neck and wrists, or if your fragrance tends to drip when you spray it on your neck, mist the air and walk into it.
- Wash your hair before it gets to the greasy stage. If you let your hair go that long without washing it, it will smell … but not in a great way.
- Pillow and sheet spray ensure you smell your best when under the covers with your honey.
- Even if you get regular pedicures, your feet can still smell after a long day on your feet. Carry foot spray with you. Use it as soon as you remove your shoes.
- You can freshen up your lady parts that have been buried inside your clothes all day by using baby wipes. Consider sleeping naked to let them breathe. This post has information on vaginal odor, too.
- Eliminate bad breath by staying hydrated—bad breath happens when your mouth gets dry. Chewing gum also helps your breath to smell fresh.
3. WEAR CLEAN CLOTHES
After you’ve spent some time making sure you smell great, all that effort will have gone to waste if your clothes don’t smell good. Even clean clothes can smell bad when they’ve been hanging in a musty closet. Spritz some Febreeze in the closet, around and not on, your clothes.
Clothes that are overly wrinkled don’t look pretty. If you don’t have time to iron, hang them in the bathroom while you shower so steam will do the job!
4. CHOOSE PRETTY CLOTHES
There’s a difference between pretty clothes and sexy clothes. Sexy clothes are attire designed specifically to show off, and we’ve got tips in this post. There’s a place for that, but here are some ways to get that subtle and pretty look:
- Wear flats instead of stiletto heels. Embellished sandals, metallic flats and riding boots all say pretty … and they’re comfortable, which should put you in a happier mood.
- Wear clothes with light colors, such as pastels, instead of wearing bold colors or black.
- Soft fabrics, such as cotton and silk, say pretty. Wearing a fabric that flows is a good choice.
5. WEAR THE RIGHT MAKEUP
When you want to look pretty for that video or photo shoot, it’s understandable to put on more makeup than you might normally wear. But for that wholesome pretty look, you want it to look almost as though you aren’t wearing any makeup. Here are some quick tips for applying makeup to look pretty:
- Put on your eye makeup first. Otherwise, you could get some shadow on your perfectly applied foundation. And start with a light color shadow. You can always add more color if you need to, but definitely think less is more here. Alternatively, add an extra dab of powder under your eyes so you can wipe it and any stray eye makeup away at the end.
- Line just the inner rim of your eye, and wear mascara. Use eyeshadow and an angled brush for a softer liner effect,
- Make sure your foundation matches your skin, and then blend it well.
In fact, you can look pretty without wearing makeup at all. Just think of how irresistible guys find girls who are climbing out of the swimming pool. But a little makeup to even your skin tone will have you feeling more at ease.
6. ACHIEVE PRETTY SKIN
Having radiant skin makes you look pretty. Make sure you don’t go to bed without removing makeup. And when you wash your face, do so gently with mild cleansers. Have a skincare routine to get that special glow, even if it doesn’t include sperm for skincare. If you have blemishes, you can always hide them with some cover-up.
Don’t forget about skin on the rest of your body, too. Ingrown hairs aren’t pretty!
7. MAKE YOUR NAILS PRETTY
You don’t have to get professional manicures to have pretty hands, although that certainly helps. As long as you keep your nails trimmed and maybe put on some polish, you’re good to go for that pretty look.
8. GET YOUR HAIR PRETTY
Shiny, healthy hair is pretty hair. Here are some tips to having pretty hair:
- Keep the frizz out by using a boar bristle brush.
- Make hair look shiny by using hair serum. Just rub a little bit through your hair.
- Don’t wash your hair every day if you notice that it dries out hair. Find out what works best for you. Some people wash their hair every other day, and some wash it every three or four days.
- Keep your ends trimmed to avoid having split ends.
9. HAVE PRETTY LIPS
You can make your lips look kissable soft by using lip balm before you go to bed. You can also buff them with a battery-operated face exfoliater for 30 seconds. This also makes lips swell a bit.
Then make them flirty. If you want to highlight your pretty lips by wearing a darker color, keep the rest of your makeup minimal. Use a lip liner that matches your natural lip color. Line and fill in the lips with it. The liner acts as a base to keep your color on.
Even a lip balm that adds shine or a transparent gloss will draw attention to your pout! Read about how you can use your lips to flirt here.
10. SHOW OFF PRETTY TEETH
It’s easy to have white teeth to make your smile dazzle, which makes you look pretty. Before you use your favorite tooth-whitening product, brush with a gritty toothpaste to exfoliate your teeth. That helps the whitening product work better. Regular dentist visits also keep your smile gorgeous!
11. BE HEALTHY
Everyone looks prettier when they’re healthy. The best way to stay healthy is to exercise and eat right.
- There are more ways to exercise than hitting the gym. If you love the gym, great, but if that’s not for you, there are many other ways to exercise. Try dancing, walking or running with your dog, or anything else that gets you moving.
- Eat a diet that consists mostly of fruits and vegetables. Eat foods with essential fatty acids, too, such as salmon and nuts. Also, eat low-fat dairy products.
- Drink plenty of water. When you’re hydrated, your skin looks better, and staying hydrated helps with weight loss. Squeeze a little lemon or lime juice in your water if you like.
- Don’t skimp on sleep. When you don’t get enough sleep, you’ll probably get bags under your eyes, and lack of sleep could make you grouchy. Shoot for eight hours each night.
12. HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
We’re not talking about the “crazy, psycho happy” attitude here. But we are talking about being enthusiastic and optimistic. You might not feel as if you have a positive attitude all the time, but there are some ways you can work at it. No one wants to be around a Debbie Downer all the time.
Believe in yourself. Once you feel self-confident, that positivity will show and you will look pretty. Think about these great words from Muhammad Ali: “To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” This sort of confidence draws people to you, and spending time on your health and beauty can help you feel pretty from the inside out, which is why we recommend it for getting over a breakup.
As you can see, being pretty is not about looking hot or being sexy, but people often find that being pretty is hot and sexy. There are many aspects to looking pretty, such as having a positive attitude. You can be pretty without makeup as well, especially if your hygiene is good. If you want to look pretty, you can. If you possess confidence and know how to make the most of what you have, you’ll be pretty.