Good, it’s time to learn everything you need to know about deep throating your man with style.
The Enemy: Your Gag Reflex
The most important aspect of learning how to deep throat your boyfriend or husband without gagging is getting your gag reflex, also known as your pharyngeal reflex under control. While this isn’t an issue for the roughly 37% of everyone who are fortunate enough to not have a gag reflex, if you do have a gag reflex, then this section will teach you how to get it under control.
Once you get it under control, deep throating becomes ridiculously easy. Your gag reflex is usually gets triggered when something touches the back of your throat, roof of your mouth, tonsils or even the back of your tongue causing a spasm-like sensation or reflex contraction .
Getting your gag reflex under control is a simple case of desensitizing it. Desensitizing it means that you’ll be “training” the back of your throat and tonsils to stop causing you to gag anytime something touches the, i.e. your man’s dick. The process of desensitizing your gag reflex takes time and effort, and there is no other way around this. Just follow the below steps to start desensitizing your gag reflex.
- You’ll be using either a finger or the handle of a toothbrush or a dildo or something phallic shaped. Just make sure that it’s clean and sterile first. And also make sure that it wouldn’t damage your throat or get stuck in it.
- Place it into your mouth and slowly edge towards the back of your throat.
- Eventually, it will trigger your gag reflex as it reaches the back of your throat. When this happens, consciously try to suppress your gag reflex hold it there.
- You now need to maintain your breathing through your nose while at the same time concentrating on relaxing your throat. Sometimes this is easy and sometimes this can be quite difficult. The key is to keep trying, even if you do find yourself accidentally gagging now and then.
- Hold your finger/dildo/toothbrush steady at the back of your throat for up to 10 seconds. Don’t try to move it in or out.
- Try doing this two to three times every day for a week. You’ll find that towards the end of the week, it will get a lot easier, and your gag reflex won’t be as sensitive compared to when you started.
- Your gag reflex will become less and less sensitive over the coming weeks as you continue practicing. Once you notice this, then it’s time to take it a step further. Every once in a while, try slowly moving your finger/toothbrush/dildo in and out of your mouth so that it’s repeatedly brushing off your gag reflex.
- The first few times you try this, your gag reflex will be heavily stimulated making you feel like throwing up. But it’s important to try your best to stay calm, keep breathing and relax even if your throat is in spasms!
- After a few weeks of this, you will have eventually worn down the sensitivity of your gag reflex to the point where you are quite comfortable taking a dildo deep into and out of your throat without convulsing, gagging or coughing excessively.
- Now you need to try it with your man!
This is the most effective way to get your gag reflex under your control. While there have been studies done showing that other methods work for getting your gag reflex under control like using acupuncture , wearing ear plugs, applying pressure to the palm of your hand, using nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas), and even using ketamine, the above strategy doesn’t require you to do anything during the act, allowing you to focus entirely on your technique. After all, since when is it sexy to wear ear plugs or perform acupuncture on yourself before deep throating your man?!
Your Man Needs To Know This One Thing
Now that you’ve learned how to get rid of your gag reflex, it’s time to use this training to deep throat your husband. Before beginning, it’s important to understand your man’s perspective on deep throating…If he’s smart and genuinely cares about you, he’ll know how it can sometimes be incredibly uncomfortable and challenging for you to deep throat him…But, if he’s an oaf, then maybe he doesn’t care how uncomfortable it can be for you.
Either way, it’s important that your man understands that deep throating can sometimes be difficult, but that he can make it easier and more pleasant for both of you. The first few times you try it on your man, it’s going to be much easier for you if your man remains perfectly still, while you do all the moving.
This way, you can control how fast he is thrusting and how deep you take him. If your man understands that you need to be in control, then it’s going to be a lot easier for you and ultimately, you’re going to be able to make him cry with pleasure. What I’m trying to say is that you NEED TO TALK to your man, so he understands just how difficult it can be to deep throat him.
Positions Can Make It A Breeze
A significant aspect that makes deep throating your boyfriend much easier is choosing a BJ position that works for you.
Many women report that any position where your mouth and throat are in alignment is best as there is less pressure on the sides of your throat
Quick Quiz: Do You Give Lousy Blow Jobs?
If you are new here, then you may want to take the quiz below to learn how good you are at giving oral sex and satisfying your man. You may discover you that you suck (pun intended) or that you are already a blow job queen.
However you may have a different preference and if your man’s penis curves in a certain direction, then you may find that a different position works way better. As I always say, the key is experimenting and figuring out what works best for you.
Don’t Forget To Breathe
Controlling your gag reflex when deep throating your man is just the start.
You also need to breathe. Sounds obvious, right?
It’s a little more complicated than that. When you have his penis lodged in your throat, you’re naturally going to find breathing a lot tougher. If he is particularly well endowed, then there it’s going to be near impossible. Here’s my advice…
Try breathing through your nose. You may only be able to do it for a split second when he pulls out of your throat with each stroke, but you may find it completely impossible to breathe at all. It all comes down to your anatomy and the size of his penis. If you can breathe this way, then great. If not, then there is another way…
It’s that simple. If you can’t breathe at all, then just take a break every 10 seconds or so to catch your breath. It’s not ideal, but it’s the only option.
Advanced Deep Throating Techniques
Many men never get to experience any deep throating during their entire lives. Even if you can only manage a few in and out movements when you attempt it, your man is going to be very grateful. But if you want to step it up a level, there are some super powerful techniques you can try.
Licking his balls – If you are on your knees, and he is standing while you deep throat him like in the kneeling blow job position, then you are in the perfect place to extend your tongue outwards and start licking his testicles. The key is keeping him deep in your throat as you do this, where he is neither moving in or out.
Most guys have never even thought of this, so be prepared to have one happy man on your hands when you do it.
Humming – Another simple but powerful technique you should try at least once when deep throating your man is humming while keeping him deep in your throat (so no thrusting in and out). While it may not make him shoot his load, the vibrations provide a powerfully satisfying sensation, especially when he orgasms.
Spasms On His Head – An advanced and hard-to-master technique is using your throat contractions to your advantage. When you gag, your throat naturally tightens as your pharyngeal muscles contract. This contraction can be quite uncomfortable for you, but if your man is in your throat, then the contractions and spasms they make can feel incredible for him.
If you have significant control over your throat spasms, then you can allow your throat to spasm slightly while he is inside you. However if you find that you can’t control your throat spasms at all, then I don’t recommend attempting this technique. You can accidentally bite down when you gag…which can lead to a trip to the emergency room…and nobody wants that.
Your hands – When deep throating your man, your hands will be free. You can put them on his legs and stomach to control the speed you take him into your throat or you can reach around, grab his bum and pull him deeper into you.
Here’s even more ideas:
- Use your nails to scratch his chest and back while deep throating him.
- Use your hands to squeeze his bum.
- Rub/scratch/caress his perineum.
- Insert a finger (or two!) to massage his prostate gland. This guide will show you how to do it expertly.
- Rub/massage/gently squeeze/caress his balls.
Finish down your throat – Many guys will have received blow jobs where they finished in their partners mouth. Most likely, your man is used to this feeling and has done it many times before. However, very few guys have ever climaxed down their partners throat while getting deep throated. It feels completely different for your man…and of course it feels very different for you too!
As with everything involved in deep throating, this isn’t particularly easy, but if you can manage it, then you are going to have a euphoric man on your hands.
Wet, Wet, Wet
When you start deep throating your man, you are going to quickly notice that you are producing large quantities of saliva. For everyone, this is unavoidable and is definitely NOT something you should worry about. It’s natural, and on the plus side, it acts as a natural lubricant. So if you want to give him fellatio like a pro and make it extra sloppy, then deep throating your man is the perfect way to kill two birds with one stone.