The kneeling sex position is a fun one and is perfect for couples who like the intimacy of facing each other during sex along with the fun of both being upright during it.
To get into the kneeling position, your man needs to start by standing on the floor, while you kneel on the bed. You will be facing each other. Before you go any further, you need to make sure that the base of his penis is at about the same height as your vagina. If not, then put a few sturdy books under the bed to raise it, get your man to stand on something so that you are both at the right height, or you can even kneel on a memory foam pillow to be higher. When you are both at a good height, your man can then enter you.
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE KNEELING POSITION
When in the kneeling position with your man, you won’t get a huge amount of pleasure if you just remain upright the whole time. You’ll find it much more satisfying to lean backwards. How far you lean back is up to you.
If you lean back just a little bit, then your man can help support you, and you can put your hands around his waist. If you want to lean back further, then try putting your hands behind you on the bed. If you are leaning back and he is holding you, or you are using one hand to support yourself, you will be easily able to rub your clit with your free hand. For a lot of guys, seeing you rub your clitoris and masturbate yourself in front of them is a major turn on.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE KNEELING POSITION
Your man has very little to do whilst your kneeling. At the very least, he just needs to get into position and thrust in and out. But if he wants to do more, then he can help support you. His hand is also free for a fun spanking.
If you are upright in the kneeling position, then your man will be in the perfect position to kiss you and hold you close. But if you are leaning back, then he can put his hands on your breasts and gently rub them. Ask him for the type of nipple stimulation that you prefer.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING THE KNEELING POSITION
The kneeling position is not the most common sex position out there, but many students have still tried it a few times with their man. Here is some of their feedback that you should keep in mind when doing it:
- Most importantly, make sure to play around in the kneeling position at first until you find an angle that you enjoy. Because you may need time for you or your man to adjust your heights, it might not be the best quickie You may find that you enjoy it best when you lean so far back that you are almost lying down on your back.
- If the bed or your man is not quite at the right height, try spreading your legs to lower yourself or your man can get on his toes to raise himself higher.
- Lift Raft– Another position where you man stands while you’re on the bed. But you lie down on your stomach and wrap your legs around his waist.
- Dancer– The two of you face one another, but you’re both standing. You lift one leg and bend your knee upward.
- Stand & Carry– You can move into this position by wrapping your legs around your man while he supports your body.
- Book Ends– Both of you kneel and face one another in this position.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE KNEELING SEX POSITION
I like this kneeling position. It’s got a great name and after a little bit of experimentation, I can usually find an angle or position that both of us enjoy a lot.