The Lap Dance sex position shares a lot in common with the Back Seat Driver position. The Lap Dance position is a sex position where your man can relax and ‘enjoy the show’ just like he would in a strip club but he also has the option of being a bit more active. Check out all the positions where you can thrill him by taking charge in the Bad Girls Bible sex positions guide, complete with illustrations!
To perform it, your man needs to sit down on a comfortable sofa or seat. By the way, this position is a great way to end a lap dance for your man. He can sit fairly far back in it and will have his legs wide open. You will be on your feet and need to back up into your man. You need to grab his penis and guide it into your vagina. Then once he is inside, you have some choices:
1) You can slowly grind on your man while he stays deep inside you. This can provide fantastic G-Spot stimulation.
2) You can bounce up and down on him. He can help you using his arms.
3) You can lean forwards or backwards on him, depending on how intimate you want to make it.
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE LAP DANCE POSITION
You can probably guess from the name that the Lap Dance is mostly about your man’s pleasure. So keep this in mind when performing it with him. Part of making it feel like a lap dance for your man is making it visually appealing for him. So don’t be afraid to look back over your shoulder and make eye contact with him or kiss him when you are on top.
If you lean forwards while on top of him, then you can put your hands on your knees and will be more easily able to bounce yourself up and down on him. If you lean backwards, then you’ll find it hard to bounce up and down on him without him physically lifting you up and down. You’ll find it easier just to grind on him instead.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE LAP DANCE POSITION
Your man doesn’t have much to do in the Lap Dance position. He can just sit back and enjoy it, or he can get involved by helping to raise you up and down on him with his hands around your waist. If you lean back into him, then he can wrap his arms around you and hold you close.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING THE LAP DANCE POSITION
Now that you know how to perform the Lap Dance position, here are a few pointers courtesy of some of the Bad Girls Bible students:
- Some positions are all about you and your man pleasing you while you don’t have to do too much work yourself. The Lap Dance is all about him, so try to keep that in mind when performing it with him.
- You can lean really far forward to the point where you are facing the floor if you find it more enjoyable.
- Some women like to start with a striptease. Tips here.
- To add to the atmosphere, play music that’s great for lap dances in the background.
- Mastery – Turn around and mount your man.
- Back Seat Driver – Similar but his legs are on the outside.
- Sitting – Lean forward onto your table while on your man’s lap.
Check out the rest of the positions where you’re on your man’s lap.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE LAP DANCE SEX POSITION
Sex shouldn’t always be about just your man or just you. It’s a give and take (no pun intended), so sometimes your man will be doing all the work for little reward and sometimes you will be doing all the work. It’s important to keep it balanced, so you both are kept satisfied.