The leg glider is a very exotic sex position that it is quite difficult to perform properly unless you have a good deal of flexibility, although your man doesn’t need to be that flexible to do it. Find the right position for you and your man in our Sex Positions Guide.
To perform the Leg Glider, you just need to lie on one side, let’s say your left side. This means that your left leg, left side, and left arm will be on the bed. Your right leg will be resting on top of your left leg and your right arm will be resting on your body, although you can put your right hand on the bed to steady yourself if you want. You then need to raise your right leg towards the ceiling while keeping your left leg on the bed. If you are flexible enough, your right leg should be pointing straight towards the ceiling.
Ideally, your legs should be at 90 degrees (the right leg pointing straight up to the ceiling and your left one lying on the bed pointing towards the wall.
Your man then starts on his knees and remains upright. He will be straddling your left leg. He will help support your right leg on his chest/shoulder.
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE LEG GLIDER POSITION
When you are in the Leg Glider position, your main aim is to keep steady and stay in position without your legs cramping up. Although if you do feel your legs starting to cramp up, then tell your man immediately so that you can stretch them and get rid of the cramp.
You’ll find it far easier to perform the Leg Glider if you bend both knees slightly. Obviously warming up beforehand is a good idea too.
It might be difficult to rub your clit, so try grinding against your man for clitoral stimulation.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE LEG GLIDER POSITION
When your man is performing the Leg Glider, at first, he needs to be careful to make sure that you are comfortable and that he is not putting too much pressure on your leg. Also, if he is well hung, he needs to be careful that he is not penetrating you too deeply.
Once you get into a nice rhythm with your man in the Leg Glider, he can grab the base of your right leg or hold onto your right arm so that he can pull you towards him and penetrate you more deeply. Your man can also lean backwards to change the angle of entry as well as forwards (just make sure that he is very careful when he is leaning forwards not to hurt you). As well as leaning backwards and forwards, he can move to one side or the other until he finds the position that you both enjoy most.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PERFORMING LEG GLIDER SEX POSITION
I have talked with many students, but only a few have tried the Leg Glider with their man. Those that have, have all told me some interesting things which will hopefully be helpful to you:
- If you have a lot of flexibility, then your man can penetrate you deeply, by pushing your leg that’s pointing towards the ceiling further out of the way.
- Stretching your legs beforehand is a good idea as it will make this position a lot easier for you.
- If you are not that flexible, but still want to perform the Leg Glider with your man, then you can, by getting your man to lean backwards so that you don’t have to stretch your leg as much.
- While your man has more control in this position than you, you must make sure that he is careful not to hurt you.
- Legs On Shoulder – This one doesn’t require quite as much work because both your legs are up.
- Praying Mantis – Bring up your other leg and bend it to provide a little relief from the stress of the Leg Glider.
- Right Angle – Bend at the waist so both legs are pointed up.
- Ballerina – Try this leg-up position while standing for a real challenge.
If you are looking for more positions like this then check out these ones.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE LEG GLIDER POSITION
I find the Leg Glider to be a good change from the regular sex positions like Doggy Style, the Anvil and Missionary. It always feels good for me, but a few of the students have said that they found it very uncomfortable in this position and didn’t enjoy it at all. My advice is to try it at least once and then decide later if you like it or not.