The Speed Bump sex position is one that falls under the category of Sexercise with your man. This is because you will be using your core muscles to keep yourself stabilized on a fitness ball (sometimes called an exercise ball, fitness ball or gym ball; it’s a large rubber inflatable ball).
To set it up, you are first going to need a fitness ball. You need to lie on top of it with your stomach, balancing with your hands in front of you. If it’s small enough, then you can also put your feet on the ground behind you to help keep yourself balanced. If not, then just use your hands and keep your legs in the air. Your man will then enter you from behind just like he would in the Life Raft or Superwoman positions. He can then hold on to your legs or waist
WHAT THE GIRL DOES IN THE SPEED BUMP POSITION
When in the Speed Bump position, you need to focus most of your energy on keeping your balance. This will be easier if the fitness ball is a small one. But you can also make it easier by jamming the fitness ball into position (against a bed, sofa, etc.) before you start having sex in the Speed Bump position.
If you are close to a wall when having sex in the Speed Bump position, then you can push back onto your man by putting your hands on the wall.
If you are having a lot of trouble keeping your balance on your hands, roll back until you are balancing most of your weight on your feet. You’ll find this to be a lot easier.
WHAT THE GUY DOES IN THE SPEED BUMP POSITION
Even though sex in the Speed Bump position is a lot easier for your man than you, he should first concentrate on making sure that you can balance on the fitness ball properly. If you are having trouble, then he needs to put his hands on your waist to keep you steady.
Once you are sure that you are staying fairly steady, he then just has to start thrusting. That’s it! He does need to be careful not to thrust too hard, though; otherwise, he may put a lot of pressure on your hands and arms.
Because you need to have a fitness ball, not that many women have actually tried the Speed Bump position with their partners. Those that have gave some useful feedback on it:
- It can get quite tiring on your arms very quickly. If you find your arms tiring, then roll back so that you balancing most of your weight on your feet instead.
- Try putting both of your legs together instead of apart for a slightly tighter sensation.
- Don’t forget that anal sexis just as easy as vaginal sex in the Speed Bump sex position.
- You might not like this position if you prefer more intimate sex.
- It’s also not great for morning sexor spontaneous quickies.
- Superwoman– The top half of your body rests on the edge of the bed while your man holds your legs.
- Stairway to Heaven– In this sex pose, you’ll kneel on the stairs, and he’ll enter you from behind.
- Wheel Barrow– Remove the exercise ball if you are strong enough to hold most of your weight with your arms.
SEAN’S THOUGHTS ON THE SPEED BUMP SEX POSITION
Personally, I find that Speed Bump to be more of a novelty position, instead of a seriously enjoyable one. But it’s still good fun to try it out once or twice with your man.